All good parties need good drinks! This drink is called The ‘Woody Mocktail’ and it’s the perfect Woodcraft Folk themed drink for your stay at home camp disco! (Its also great for real camp discos!)
Makes 2 drinks
- 600ml Orange juice
- Approx 10 strawberries
- Approx 15 mint leaves
- 2 cups
- Reusable straws
- Firstly, cut the tops of all the strawberries (making sure you nibble them to prevent any waste).
- Next cut four strawberries into halves and put the remaining six whole ones in your cups (three in each) along with the ice if you are using it.
- Divide the orange juice between the two cups.
- Arrange the strawberries and the mint decoratively on top.
- If using, add your straws and any decorations.
- Finally, enjoy your refreshing beverage, alongside a dance with the disco playlist found here.
- Send us a picture using #DreamBigAtHome #CGCampDisco
If you are feeling creative (or you happen to have different ingredients in your fridge). Experiment by substitute any of the ingredients for alternatives in similar colours — you could use, cloudy lemonade, cucumbers and raspberries for example!
From 1st-8th August 2020, Woodcraft Folk and friends around the world will stand together on Common Ground — to live co-operatively in solidarity and friendship. While we can’t meet in person this summer, join us for a virtual international festival of ideas, education and games for social change.
As part of our online Common Ground camp the Under 10s centre have been hard at work making sure no-one is left without a party! For more fun why not try an at home fashion show?