(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
You brush your teeth every day to take care of them, but what do you do for your eyes? The number of people affected by
You brush your teeth every day to take care of them, but what do you do for your eyes?
The number of people affected by sight loss is rising – but around 50% of cases can be prevented, if detected early enough.
This free, interactive workshop from Eye Heroes trains children to become eye health champions and inform people about the importance of regular eye tests in preventing sight loss.
The Eye Heroes programme:
- shares essential information about eye care
- boosts child confidence
- includes games, videos, role play and more
In this workshop we will:
- learn about their eyes and how to take care of them
- consider the impact of sight loss
- take up the challenge of sharing the Eye Heroes message safely with family and friends online
The workshops empower children to recognise their ability to learn – and to share their wisdom with others.
And it really works. Over 40% of those who hear the Eye Heroes message decide to have an eye check – an amazing impact, thanks to the children who take up the Eye Heroes challenge.